-
May 13th, 2001, 06:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
at a family dinner the other night, where my whole family (all like 5000 of us) met at gramma's place, and they got to meet my 23 y/o boy friend..
they weren't too impressed.
but the conversation piece, was my new piercing, which just for the count, is mi tongue.
my 27 year old cousin, who is the kinda guy who goes for hair, and tatty's, piped up, and said, that kissing a chick with a tongue ring, is like kissing a girl with a bolt through her fuckin tongue. i think body art, in any form, is beautiful in its own ways. a friend of mine has to date, 50 peircings all over her body, now THAT is a little extreme, doncha think.. but what is the big deal with it? i can't get a job at the place i wanted to work at now because of it...
so i'm asking, why is it so wrong, if it's an expression of our individuality?
dayum.. that's a big word.. not in MY vocab *LOL*
but yeah, why do so many people find it offensive?
's all i wanna know.....
do u know?
-
May 13th, 2001, 09:02 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
hi!420! *hugs 
good to see you girl!!
*L* Your 23 year old bf must not have been impressive... its not the age, its what he represents....
At your age you can take a good look, at OLDER MEN and see exactly where ther going..and where they've been...
and most importantly where ther gonna take you....
But, then again at your age, fuck all the seriousness and go for the party*L*
As for tongue pierce, mines been pierced for 3 years now..
my parents still dont know about it and i see them all the time...*L*
i just try to stay aware of it and not talk with my mouth too open infront of them..*L*
Not only that! the damn things stuck, the one first put in, i've had pliers and everything try'n to get it out, just to change it to a really cool one i got..*L*
Since i've had the pierce for so long, theres starting to get some noticable traces of habbits i've gotten into...
Like out of habbit i'll sorta bite it with my front teeth, for the click of it, and its starting to get my teeth worn down at that part....
People ask me, and I still dont have a clue as to, WTF made me do it...
But its an expierence.. and painfull at that..*L* and i really wish it didnt cost so much to have done ,.. cus i want another 1...a ring going moreless on the side..L*
As to why people think its offencive?? i think it looks barbaric, amazzonian, painfull, and self mutilating in some cases..G* Some people are affraid, to even look at that...
like its kinda scary to look at my friend who has 15 rings, around, through his bottom lip..*L*
i dont know, its not like piercings are permanent, like tats..
all you gotta do is take it out and its gone... *L* IF you can get it out!!
I gotta go hun! i've been here too long*L*
Take care 420!!
*hugs
------------------
..::m?l
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
-
May 13th, 2001, 09:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
cause it looks different, and most people are scared of things that are different.
i have my tounge peirced and i love it.
and it hurt mel cause shes a big sissy 
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL
-
May 13th, 2001, 10:07 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*L*..Damn right!
the dude hit a vain in my tongue, and he couldnt get the right hold of it, he had to push hard 3Xs, blood everywhere!!
I was laughin at that time cus it didnt hurt, but for two weeks after..
whoooaaaaa!!
it didnt swell much at all either...
*L*
*i want another one!!
-
May 13th, 2001, 10:59 PM
#5
Inactive Member
looks at you and cringes.....ewwww..hun....please don't pierce you body anymore....geeze....*breaks out hack saw....* and by the way, i'm tellin your mom!
-
May 14th, 2001, 12:45 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I dont think its offensive as much as I think of pain each and every time I see someone with it done...Being my conservative self..*G*..I wouldnt dream of it...Not to mention the impact it would have on my career..and getting a job..etc....
I think to each their own though...I think the belly button is kinda sexy pierced..If you have the body for it...Course what do I know ..I dont even have my ears done...too much hair..never see them anyway..
-
May 14th, 2001, 10:00 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I don't have my ears pierced either...but I DO have 2 tattoos..that can only be seen if I reveal them...or 1 can be seen if I wear a bathing suit
-
May 14th, 2001, 10:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
First off, piercing is not an art form, it's a showcase of mutilation.
Secondly, the ears and belly button (Women only on the belly button) should be piercing. Tounge piercings, nipple piercings, penis, scrotum, vagina, clitoris, and nose piercings are just nasty. There is NOTHING hot about a chick with a sizable piece of metal sticking through her tounge. The only other exception for piercings is the eyebrow, which only works on a select few. If your nipples had sensation before the piercing you can bet they'll have it after you wise up and take them out!
Sorry, I have strong opinions on piercing.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
May 14th, 2001, 11:44 PM
#9
Inactive Member
hahaha well thanks peeps... my dad says he's gunna rip it out hah! as if i'd let that fat fuck within ten yards of me... (feel the love?) yeah well they've pretty much 4gotten about the tongue, and now the whole joke is my pot necklace, and the various hemp items i own which seem to take up my wall space..
oh and the best one, when we're on our way out the door, it's 'oh, is Paige gunna drive home?' *LOL*
for those of you who havent heard, i stole my dad's truck, and smashed it into a post while i was high on acid, and drunker'n a mother fucker
hard to believe? NAH!!!
*bats mi eyelashes* i'm an angel dammit.
and the next piercing, is my lip. that is if i dun make it to Kelowna first... then i'm gettin my tatty *YaY*
so yeah, i been here too long.. i'm out!
laters mel!!!!
-
May 19th, 2001, 12:31 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I have my clit hood pierced twice and a ring in my labia...I find it enhances sexual pleasure quite a bit. For my birthday my boyfriend wants me to get my nipple done....I'm not sure though....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks